Jay and Grace Naquin met through worship ministry at a church in Colorado and married a year later. They both came to Colorado for different reasons. Grace came to Colorado to attend Charis Bible College, where she graduated from, became a licensed minister, and also attended and graduated from the School of Worship. She became a worship leader and Jay became her drummer. Jay moved to Colorado following the death of his first wife and his daughter's families move to Colorado. Jay has served in ministry and non-profits for most of his adult life and is a licensed minister and experienced pastor. After ministering together for a year, they knew that God was their Matchmaker and that He had made a match.
After creating a vision board for their lives and marriage, the burning desire within both of them was to be in ministry together. Pure Grace Unlimited was birthed through that desire and inspiration and they hope to spend the rest of their lives together ministering the pure grace of God to others.
Pure Grace and nothing but grace be with all who love our Master, Jesus Christ. - Ephesians 6:24 MSG
To see lives changed and empowered
by the pure grace of God!
Unveiling God's limitless ability...in YOU!
And I pray that he would unveil within you the unlimited riches of his glory and favor until supernatural strength floods your innermost being with his divine might and explosive power. Then, by constantly using your faith, the life of Christ will be released deep inside you, and the resting place of his love will become the very source and root of your life. Then you will be empowered to discover what every holy one experiences - the great magnitude of the astonishing love of Christ in all its dimensions.
- Ephesians 3:16-18 TPT
There are 5 ways which we would like to participate in seeing lives changed and empowered by the pure grace of God:
1) Grace Talks - To use media (videos, podcasts, books, and recorded speaking engagements) to share the message of pure grace with as many as possible
2) Grace Fellowships - To facilitate community and "community-care" as it is described in the Scriptures through home fellowships
3) Pure Grace Records - To write and perform music which communicates the message of God's pure grace
4) Disciples of Grace - To create discipleship schools with Biblical teachings as the foundation while also teaching life skills, social skills, and adult education prep
5) Homes of Grace - To create discipleship homes as an extension of the discipleship schools which provide an immersive experience for people coming out of life challenges such as homelessness, substance abuse, and incarceration